Terms & Conditions Associated with Advertisements
The information on this page is in reference to terms and conditions associated with advertisements produced by Heritage Reverse Mortgage.
- To qualify for a Reverse Mortgage refinance:
- You must already have a Reverse Mortgage and meet all mortgage requirements set forth by FHA and the lending institution.
- Ability to qualify depends on multiple factors including but not limited too: income, credit, home value, and the age of at least one borrower being 62 or older.
- To receive the $20 offered on some flyers
- Must call and speak to a loan officer
- Must reference the flyer received
- Must provide loan officer with basic data needed to review refinance options such as name, address, contact information, birthdates, and current loan details.
- Cash out amount is not guaranteed at $30,000 or any other number. Up to $30,000 is a general estimate of past clients and average appreciation rates of home values in the states Heritage Reverse Mortgage is licensed in.
- Offer to help pay closing costs
- These closing costs are paid at the time of closing with a lender credit from Heritage Reverse Mortgage.
- We offer similar interest rates on HECM to HECM refinances as we do on all other Reverse Mortgage Transactions.
- Lender Credit is paid from a portion Heritage Reverse Mortgage’s commissions paid by the bank that is funding the mortgage.
- We do not charge higher rates to compensate for the lender credit.
- Lender credits are only available on Adjustable Rate mortgages. Lender Credits are not available on Fixed Rate Mortgages.
- For financial reasons lender credits may be limited to loans with loan amounts above $100,000.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.